Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fire Safety Week

In the beginning of October, it was Fire Safety Week. The kids participated in a number of activities to support this theme. One day we practiced "Stop, Drop & Roll". Another day we talked about smoke alarms and had a practice fire drill. We also talked about how you are supposed to crawl under smoke.

One of the crafts we made was fire fighter paper bags. I cannot remember where I got the pattern from, but I am sure if you google search it, you will find it. The kids really like making paper bag puppets and this was no exception. I did help them glue on the face, coat and boots, but the faces they did all by themselves. I think the firemen turned out cute in a creepy, cute kind of way? Don't you think?


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment